Teitur develops novel therapeutics for treating or preventing neurodegenerative diseases.
From the Sortilins family of receptors, Teitur has developed cyclic peptides with a unique potential for addressing key pathologies across several neurodegenerative disorders including Huntington’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia. These diseases impact memory, behaviour, movement, and mood of millions of people around the globe and Teitur strive to improve the lives of these patients.
Teitur was founded as a spin-out from Aarhus University. Simon Mølgaard Jensen has been CEO since the company was incorporated and is also co-founder together with Nome alumni Simon Glerup and others. The company is backed by a 10 mDKK convertible loan from the BioInnovation Institute. Teitur joined NOME in 2020 and is mentored by Peter Edman, Hilde Steineger and Tomas Eriksson.
- Evido Healthadmin2023-03-21T10:29:59+00:00
- Harmonic Discoveryadmin2023-03-21T10:21:02+00:00
- Nordic Brain Techadmin2023-03-21T10:08:48+00:00
- AMPA Medicaladmin2023-03-21T10:02:08+00:00
- DoMore Diagnosticsadmin2023-03-21T09:58:18+00:00
- Heka VRadmin2023-03-21T09:49:36+00:00