Uman Sense aims to solve the problem that stroke is often detected too late. By developing a wearable stroke detection system, the stroke alarm can detect an ongoing stroke and alert designated alarm recipients. With a human focus, their innovation is created at the crossroads of medicine, mathematical science, and mobile technology.
Uman Sense’s founding team consists of Cecilia Belfrage, Johan Wassélius and Petter Ericson, who together covers commercial, technical, and medical expertise. Uman Sense is located in Lund, Sweden, and joined NOME in 2021.
- Evido Healthadmin2023-03-21T10:29:59+00:00
- Harmonic Discoveryadmin2023-03-21T10:21:02+00:00
- Nordic Brain Techadmin2023-03-21T10:08:48+00:00
- AMPA Medicaladmin2023-03-21T10:02:08+00:00
- DoMore Diagnosticsadmin2023-03-21T09:58:18+00:00
- Heka VRadmin2023-03-21T09:49:36+00:00