GPX Medical’s groundbreaking innovation NEOLA® will upgrade today’s neonatal intensive care to include continuous lung monitoring and real-time alerts of life-threatening complications. GPX Medicals’ proven technology uses laser spectroscopy to continuously measure lung volume changes and oxygen gas concentration in the lungs of preterm born infants. This is a safe and non-invasive method to monitor the lungs of these vulnerable patients in real-time, providing the possibility of instant detection and treatment of complications and thus improving the care and decreasing the risk of disabilities later in life.
GPX Medical’s employees, management, and board have a wide-ranging, specific, and very competitive knowledge of product development, user needs, and commercialization of medical technology. Founded in 2016 and headquartered in Lund, Sweden, GPX Medical joined NOME in 2021.
- Evido Healthadmin2023-03-21T10:29:59+00:00
- Harmonic Discoveryadmin2023-03-21T10:21:02+00:00
- Nordic Brain Techadmin2023-03-21T10:08:48+00:00
- AMPA Medicaladmin2023-03-21T10:02:08+00:00
- DoMore Diagnosticsadmin2023-03-21T09:58:18+00:00
- Heka VRadmin2023-03-21T09:49:36+00:00