CathVision is a medtech company developing a low-noise electrophysiology (EP) recording system to help guide cardiac ablation therapy. The product, CathVision Cube, consists of a proprietary low-noise amplifier and a PC software to visualize, analyze and store the EP signals. CathVision Cube’s interfaces with all existing diagnostic, mapping and ablations catheters and is compatible with all 3D mapping systems.
CathVision is working with leading international physicians and electrophysiologists to test and advance the CathVision Cube.
“Thanks to the 2017 NOME US trip we were able to get invaluable connections to key stakeholders in US hospital administration. These connections together with the business strategy advice we receive from our NOME mentors, will allow us to further grow our business.”
CathVision’s team has extensive experience in the field of biomedical engineering and cardiology, and it is led by CEO Mads Emil Matthiesen. CathVision is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and joined NOME in 2017.
- Evido Healthadmin2023-03-21T10:29:59+00:00
- Harmonic Discoveryadmin2023-03-21T10:21:02+00:00
- Nordic Brain Techadmin2023-03-21T10:08:48+00:00
- AMPA Medicaladmin2023-03-21T10:02:08+00:00
- DoMore Diagnosticsadmin2023-03-21T09:58:18+00:00
- Heka VRadmin2023-03-21T09:49:36+00:00