Apoglyx devlops new therapeutic concepts for metabolic and inflammatory diseases with innovative and proprietary Aquaporin technology and has a first in class therapeutic for treatment of sepsis.
Aquaporins are channels that enable water to enter and leave cells, with broad importance in health and disease, ranging from maintaining the body’s fluid balance to roles in cancer, diabetes, malaria, inflammation, autoimmunity and sepsis. For this reason, aquaporins have become interesting drug targets.
Apoglyx joined NOME in 2021 and is based in Lund. The company is lead by Michael Rützler who is also co-founder of the Apoglyx.
- Evido Healthadmin2023-03-21T10:29:59+00:00
- Harmonic Discoveryadmin2023-03-21T10:21:02+00:00
- Nordic Brain Techadmin2023-03-21T10:08:48+00:00
- AMPA Medicaladmin2023-03-21T10:02:08+00:00
- DoMore Diagnosticsadmin2023-03-21T09:58:18+00:00
- Heka VRadmin2023-03-21T09:49:36+00:00